Tuesday, March 19, 2013

     Okay, so I decided to start this blog to document whenever things I experience give me a sort of "revelation" that I can use in other activities. You may be aware that I've stolen this concept from the Yakuza series, but screw you, it's a damned good way of doing things. Besides, I like Yakuza.

     Anyway, for my first Revelation I have a rather dumb one, but I think it's a good lesson. Anyway, I've recently taken up modding Left 4 Dead 2 as it was cheap on Steam. I started by getting together a team of S.T.A.R.S. from Resident Evil, playing Barry myself, of course, and as things went on I added a few more things just to make myself laugh. Such as Storm Troopers instead of Zombies that pop from around corners and with the voice of the late great Macho Man Randy Savage scream "SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!"


"DIG IT!"

     And as what I was now dubbing "Left 4 Barry: S.T.A.R.S. VS The World" was coming together, I realized that I was now growing a fear of the Quad City DJ's. Why? Well, whenever the theme from Space Jam starts playing it means you're probably going to be murdered by this sight:


     That's right. When it's time for Space Jam, RUN. Because Donkey Kong is about to hit you with a frikkin' barrel and then he's going to run up and violate your corpse... Which brings me to my revelation!

"When you hear the theme song to Space Jam, it's usually a good idea not to stick around. Maybe you won't be murdered by a gorilla, but you'll at least be forced to see either Charles Barkley's face or Michael Jordan talking to Bugs Bunny."

No comments:

Post a Comment